The DSS-2000 Series of transformers are ultra low profile 0.130", dual side-by-side pulse transformers that provide the turns ratio configurations, component isolation, and common mode rejection ratio characteristics necessary for MIL-STD-1553 Data Bus specification compliance. These versatile pulse transformers meet all the electrical requirements of Manchester II serial biphase data transmission.
The step-up and step-down ratios that are available with the DSS series complement DDC’s entire MIL-STD-1553 product line. To meet the rugged demands of airborne and ground based military applications, they are encapsulated in accordance with MIL-PRF-21038. Sinusoidal or trapezoidal waveforms are transmitted with minimal distortion, making the DSS-2000 series an excellent choice for any MIL-STD-1553A or B application.
- Built and Tested to MIL-PRF-21038 & MIL-STD-202
- M-Level Screening (Standard)
- T-Level Screening (Optional)
- Ultra Low Profile, 0.130" max height
- Surface Mount Configurations
- For use with MIL-STD-1553A & B, MacAir A-5690, A-5232, A-3818, & A-4905
- -55°C to +130°C Operating Temperature Range