Bohemia, New York (March 2016) Beta Transformer Technology Corporation (Beta) introduces high-reliability, cost-optimized miniature Power Inductors (BPI series) and Common Mode Chokes (BCM series), that are a direct drop-in replacement for Pico Electronics power inductors and common mode chokes. Beta, a leader in aerospace and defense magnetics for more than 35 years, credits its optimized manufacturing facilities and focus on continuous process improvements, as its engine in delivering high performance and reliability, cost saving magnetic solutions.
- High Reliability
- Built and tested to MIL-PRF-27 Grade 5 Class S
- Beta is recognized worldwide for superior performance, quality & customer service
- -55°C to +130°C operating temperature range
- Cost Optimized
- Statistical process quality control & continual process improvement
- High performance materials enable the smallest footprint & volume
- Power Inductors (BPI series) are Drop-in Pin for Pin Replacement for Pico Electronics:
- 40000 / 41000 / 42000 / 43000 series
- Common Mode Chokes (BCM series) are Drop-in Pin for Pin Replacement for Pico Electronics:
- 46000 / 47000 / 48000 / 52000 series
“The combination of miniature, low-profile packaging and high reliability, cost optimized manufacturing, make these power inductors and common mode chokes the first choice magnetic solutions for the most demanding, cost sensitive, applications” stated James Lasurdo, Beta Transformer Product Line Manager.
Beta Transformer Technology Corporation (Beta) established in 1979, is the world leader in high performance military and space qualified magnetic products. The company specializes in designing and manufacturing standard and custom transformers and inductors for applications that require an optimized solution. Magnetic, Electrical, Mechanical, Thermal, and Environmental parameters are some of the important performance criteria that can be optimized for various applications. Beta Transformer Technology Corporation is both ISO-9001 and AS9100 registered. In addition, the company manufactures products to meet or exceed the most critical requirements including MIL-STD-1553, MIL-PRF-21038, MIL-PRF-27, MIL-STD-981, IEEE 802.ab, ANSI X3T11, and SSQ-22676. Beta is a subsidiary of Data Device Corporation (DDC). For more information, visit: www.bttc-beta.com.
Beta Transformer Technology (Beta) is the leader in high performance military, commercial and space-level magnetic components. Beta Transformer has developed the world's smallest transformers, including the new DSS series for data bus communication. Beta is recognized worldwide for superior performance, quality, and customer service. Beta’s headquarters and their design and manufacturing operations are located in Bohemia, NY.